General Business Advisory Services
Small steps to a significant action.
We understand that every business is special and legal advice needs to be bespoke and tailored to your needs. We advise on a wide range of aspects concerning entrepreneurs, startups, local businesses and international corporations.
We strive to provide practical advice that support and grow our clients’ businesses, having regard to their circumstances and requirements and help risk manage and protect their interests.
Advising on corporate structure, business strategy and related legal / regulatory issues in respect of startups, SMEs and international corporations
Assistance with preparing documentation for investment in companies
- Legal: Term sheet; subscription agreement; shareholder agreement; restated articles of association; disclosure letters; convertible loan notes; and future equity agreement, etc.
- Business: pitch decks; cap table; and teasers, etc.
Advising on employment related issues, including drafting of services agreements, consultancy agreements
Application for funding schemes and government grants for startups
- The Innovation and Technology Fund
- Hong Kong Science and Technology Parks’ programmes
- The Social Innovation and Entrepreneurship Development Fund
Company secretarial services
- Company formation and secretarial services
- Directors’ responsibilities
- Nominee services
- Corporate governance structures
Subscribe to our newsletter
Stay up-to-date with our recent legal insights.