Corporate and Commercial
We look forward to building your business together.
We advise on a range of corporate and commercial matters, having regard to our clients’ specific needs and circumstances. We understand and appreciate our clients’ business and the markets in which they operate.
We ensure that our clients’ interests are safely protected at each important stage and their corporate objectives are advanced.
We understand that corporate and commercial transactions move quickly and will act expeditiously alongside our clients.
- Structuring of transactions, drafting and negotiation of various commercial agreements, sales agreements, consultancy agreements, franchising agreements, licensing agreements, manufacturing and distribution agreements, non-disclosure agreements, standard terms and conditions
- Advising on issues concerning corporate governance, directors’ duties and responsibilities and shareholder rights
Mergers and Acquisitions
- Structuring of transactions, drafting and negotiation of documentation relating to share sale and asset purchases
- Cross border business and transfer of assets
- Structuring of financing solutions, drafting and negotiation of various documentation, including debt and equity financing
- Advice in respect of private equity funds
- Investment agreements (local and cross-border)
- Joint ventures and shareholder agreements
- Corporate restructuring
- Private placements
Regulatory and Compliance
- SFC, HKMA, IA, licensing, investigations and regulated activities
- Data privacy concerns and related issues
Advice in respect of digital assets (STOs/ICOs/NFTs)
- Regulatory, compliance and licensing issues
- Fintech advisory services
Subscribe to our newsletter
Stay up-to-date with our recent legal insights.